Sunday, June 30, 2013

1st Bottle for Coop...

I head back to work next week and Coop needs to be able to take three bottles a week.  With the other two boys I have tried a bottle, at a month old,  just to make sure they would take it and they both did fine.  I have been putting off the bottle test with Coop (just because it is a process - lazy). 
 
A week ago, I took Graham shopping for big boy decor for his room and ended up running late so Mike was left to figure out the breast milk bottle situation at home with a wailing babe.  Mike was able to find the breast milk, measure the ounces, find the bottles, assemble two nipples, warm it up and feed it to him...#1 Dad, especially since both of us have actually only done this whole process 3 times now (G, T and now C)...otherwise it is a nanny or grand mom - never mom and dad.

He struggled for a bit (likely because he just wanted his mom) but ended up taking 4 ounces with success.  Darn.  Off to work with my cool breast pump back pack I go! :)

 
Let's Hear it for Pumping Easy Eaters

No comments:

Post a Comment