Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cooper - 2 Months...

My third born is already two months old.  He is the biggest of my boys and possibly the sweetest baby yet.  This month he started cooing, smiling, blowing raspberries, sleeping through the night (8 hours once, only once) and speaking in full sentences - complete with please and thank you.  I read on a blog that NO baby learns raspberries until 4 months and the sentence thing is early too.  His mom thinks he is advanced.
 
I like the sideways look...
 
Coop is about 14lbs of solidness...big hands and huge feet. 
 
He is losing all of his brown hair.  I think it might be blond like his brothers. 
 
 Coop and Mama while the other boys sleep...
 
 
 I think he is so cute...
 
 Hanging in his Bumbo...
 
 Proof of cooing...
 
 and smiling...
 
 and raspberries...
 
Lets Hear it for Cooper Seth...Boy Genius.

1 comment: