Thursday, June 6, 2013

Swimming with Three...

I woke up this morning and decided I was going to take my three to the pool.  I figured if it didn't work and we ALL left crying then I would rethink my strategy.  In reality, I have three kids and I want these three kids to have fun experiences so we are going to make it happen.  I threw some stuff in a bag - stuffed everyone into last years swim suits (including myself) and off we went.
 
Coop slept for an hour (insert perfect baby)...
 
We only had one near drowning experience where Trackers got out to far and went face first in the water and couldn't get his feet under him.  I "bay watched" myself to him in a matter of seconds, but it was still terrifying to all parties...he is "done" with the pool at this point.  (still cute even while acting like his swimming career is over- dramatic).
 
You would never know by their expressions that we had a great time and it was really relatively easy to get all three there and back alive.  I mean really anything is easier than being pregnant and keeping up with these guys.  It's all about perspective I guess.  Or maybe I just love a challenge...I really like to take these guys places.  And yes, Track really is almost as big as Graham...giant baby.
 
Lets Hear it for a Summer at the Pool

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome. And those boys have one hot "bay watching"Mom. Poor Trackers, he will recover.

    ReplyDelete