Thursday, June 13, 2013

Giant Artist...

My 1st born, at Track's age, preferred to be civilized and mostly clean...eating with a fork, painting with a brush, brushing his teeth inside his mouth...you know reasonable things.  I think my middle boy was made to be DIR-TEE at all times.  On any given day the soles of his feet are black, he balances all meal items on his head (weird), and he just goes hard ALL. DAY. LONG.  And he is just about the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on.
 
I thought since Graham was with my Mother in Law we would paint for the first time...
 
He's interested...
 
 Still pretty clean...

 
 Tasting the paint...who does that?
 
He has just about figured out that the paint doesn't really "have" to stay on the paper... 
 

He's up...
 
 He's looking for something to destroy...
 
eyes locked on mom, paint brush held like a jousting stick...
 
Whoops...stopped to trance out for a minute... 
 
Back to chasing mom... 
 

In usual Track form...the fun always stops too early...
 
I literally LOVE this child and all of his spunk.  He's the one that's going to have us rolling in laughter and push us to do more than we thought possible.  I. LOVE. THIS. CHILD.
 
Let's Hear it for My Teeny Tiny Trackers

No comments:

Post a Comment