Sunday, October 3, 2010

Astringent

Mike and I were watching TV last night at midnight (lame and irresponsible) and I said "if I had some facial astringent right now, I would totally skip washing my face".  I despise getting ready for bed every noght, even though it takes me all of 3 minutes.  He apparently was too cool to wash his face with astringent growing up.  I think he was more of an Oxy guy.  Anywho, Hello? - Sea Breeze!  It simply takes off the dirt along with your top layer of skin, all the while buring your nose with it's "sea breezy" smell. 

Here's to you you Sea Breeze.  Thanks for "washing" my face for all those years without the inconvienience of turning on the sink.  They say the secret to younger skin is moisture, but I'm on you and rubbing alcohol's side.


PS.  Google Executives - I am considering using another search engine because of the new images layout - terrible.  And no, I don't want to switch it to the classic version myself.  It would be great if searching for a Sea Breeze bottle was really a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment