Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear October,

Please don't end.  We had another fun trip to a Burleson local Pumpkin Patch (Mainstay Farm).  My whole family went minus a few that had to work (including Mike - ugh).

Graham's Nana made him a theme shirt - shout out!

1st Experience in the Big Chair (for both of us).  It was amazingly big.  I have seen these chairs before, but been too embarassed to get in one, but G begged me, so I did it for him.  My dad informed me these are expensive to make.  Regardless, I am planning on  making one and having it in the back yard for "events" and for my reading enjoyment - that's how much I liked it.

We went on a hay ride, where G proceeded to grip the railing, facing out, with an extermely serious face and shake the wagon to death.  He does this in his crib also, eventually I think the four sides will fall out and he will just be standing there looking proud like he conquered his cage.

We picked pumpkins.

Silly Graham.

Then we went back to my dad's for some pumpkin carving.

Someone did more eating then carving - shocking.

Finished product.

All and all, another great October day.  Please don't turn into November.

Let's Hear It for October.....Singing


No comments:

Post a Comment