Friday, October 15, 2010

Good Morning

My dear friend Alison invited G and I to the Arboretum this morning.  I have lived here 7 years and never been.  It was brides, babies and seniors day (apparently), so Alison and I fit right in.  In my opionion, a great alternative to the State Bacteria Fair. 

I have never seen so many pumpkins in one place.  I was hoping to get some great pictures of Graham, but as you can see he wasnt feeling a full on teeth smile, and I don't think we got a single picture without a baby, butt or stroller in the pic that was not part of our entourage.

Best picture I got, you can imagine the quality to come.
Kid and Hat in background - CHECK

Something you should know about G - he likes grass about as much as he likes the "big" tub.  Hay is definitely in the grass family.  So, I will proceed to carry him and bathe him on the kitchen counter - whatev!  Kid in background - CHECK. (G's hair twin)


Graham and Callie.
Butt Alert - CHECK (I wonder how many pictures my butt made it into today - lucky patrons)


G and Parker.
Cute Swamp Butt - CHECK (Some lady thought Parkers Boot was so "fun" and "cute".  You're right mam, a little boy with a broken bone "fun" and "cute" - I added her comments to may "smart things to say" list.)


Me and the babe. 
Looks like we did get one with no butts or babies.  I can't beleive Alison and I didnt get a picture together.  Let's see here, surely I can find one.

Meet Alison.

Daintily Pregnant with Parker.  In an effort to be fair and keep all of my friendships, see below.


Giantly Pregnant with G. 
In fact, I had him while we were out that night (kidding- but I could have).
So in review, we had a great time.  Thanks AT!

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Great day today even with wet rears. I've never seen that picture of me in my retro gear. Love. It. Funny thing, we have a picture of me the night before Callie was born in the same shirt you are wearing in that last picture. That was confusing. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete