Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dear Mike,

I know you read my blog every few days or so (kind of rude), so I thought I would ask you a question (in a public forum-of course).  I have come up with a great idea for a family Christmas gift!  The problem is it will cost us $250, which is a little overboard for what we will get, but I think it add value in memories.  Before I show you, please say yes.  I am pretty sure this would make my holiday season.  These are organic and comfortable and would last you and I many more Holiday's to come. 

Drum Roll Please...

For Graham:  You know I love theme jammies for the baby.

Now the kicker...
They make them in our size too! 
I posted the second picture, not to confuse you into thinking I would like the long sleep shirt/ dress/ Laura Ingles look.

Babe - don't you think these are amazing.  We could pal around the house in these, decorate the tree, drink pumpkin spice lattes, watch movies, hang the stockings on the chimney with care, basically all of our favorite Christmas activities could be made more comfortable this year.  I know what you are thinking, "what if someone comes to the door?"  I have thought of the same problem, and I too would be embarassed, so I say we hide and pretend we arent home or have Graham answer.  I already know your second objection will be that they don't match your gray house shoes that you tend to some how wear as regular shoes to the Whole Foods, Church, Community Group, etc.  I have thought of this too, good news they make the below in size 13.  Sweedish Slippers, with a hard sole, so you can continue to wear these on walks, on an airplane or to work on casual Friday (don't worry no one notices they are house shoes).

The thing I am most excited about is a Christmas Picture to use as a card (simulation below).  Come on - you know this is great.

So honey, what do you say?

Let's Hear is for the Boys! (singing loudly) - der



1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh at 5:25am when I could not sleep.

    I expect you both to wear these all winter- and if you want to spread the holiday cheer- ill take a pair for a wedding gift ;)

    ReplyDelete