Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NORTH CARE-O-Lina, Come On and Raise up....

(bouncing on one leg, twisting my shirt 'round my head like a helicopter - thank you Petey Pablo)

We are back from Graham's first vacation - Asheville, NC. 

I was the most nervous about our plane ride.  I didn't want to disturb others that paid for a seat with my "free lap child".  So I bought a few (loosely stated) new items to entertain him and in true G form, he surprised me by bring curious, but not annoying to anyone.  Mam sitting in front of us - my last statement assumes that my son petting your big Texas hair was not annoying.  After all, you said you didn't mind.

Soaking it ALL in.

A new puzzle, with 8 small pieces (smart).

Suction, Spinner thing (check out how fast it is going). 

Also, don't mind staring Mister Background Man.  I saw him staring at me taking this picture, but I figured it would be more awkward to abruptly stop and stare back at him.  I later overheard him talking to his wife guessing that G was 3 months old and teething because he was "chewing" on stuff.  Sir, whose baby were you looking at.  I certainly did not allow any airplane bacteria near G's mouth.

Watching some Praise Baby with DA - (imagine G yelling) and Haircut.


With another hour of entertaining, on the plane, we made it.

Off to our cabin in the woods.

It was a long day of travel, so we put a giant baby in a small sink (of course) and went to bed.

Tomorrow: Hiking

(31 years old and still getting acne - I am probably, definitely going to look really young at 60 when I'm a grandma with acne)

Let's Hear it for Petey Pablo.


4 comments:

  1. Graham's even doing the puzzle with his feet instead of taking the easy way out and using his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giant baby in tiny sink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blog post comments. Thanks Carpenters (specifically nanny K)

    ReplyDelete