Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Opinion...

There are few things as great as "themes".  Theme PJ's, theme decorating, theme sheets, etc.  As you follow my blog you will see that I can not live without "theming my son".  Would I ever dress in Haloween jammies?  Absolutely not (well maybe), but I also make my own choices, feed myself  and use the regular bathroom- point made.


Best Friends.


Sneaky face - one of my favorite new looks.


Oops - spoke too soon about the "best friend" thing.


Worn out from eating Pumkins.

Stay posted for more amazing theme work.  Maybe I should get my IT blog support person to give me a Haloween theme for awhile (hmmm).

1 comment:

  1. Those rocket ship themed sheets go really nicely with the halloween themed pjs. Also,I miss Landry, and her couch hoggingness. Also also, I miss Graham. Please continue to post adorable pictures on here as well as text them to me.

    ReplyDelete