Monday, September 19, 2011

Black Express Stretchy Pants...

You know the ones!  Don't act like you were too good for the stretchy pants in college.  I proceeded to wear these black express pants to class, to the club (specifically Hurricane Harry's on ladies night), to the rec center and then to sleep in.  They were all weather, all the time kind of pants.  You could dress them up with some giant (heinous) 5 inch bottom flip flops and a tank or dress them down and dumpy with some tennis shoes and a XL men's T-shirt (that was the "thing" (I think ) XL shirts).  Come on what could be better, one pant 4 ways!  I am fairly sure this is them below, but in a great bronze color, with some fancy embellishment (likely out of my price range in college, but not now - buy buy buy).  Any who the picture below was more of the amazing fit I wanted you to see.  These pants (at least on me) were always approximately 2 inches above the ground.  The truth is I am fairly certain I looked great in these in 1998-1999.  In fact, I am pretty sure I only owned one pair of pants in those two years and these were them.   


So what's the point you say?  Well, I was thinking about these pants (as I do often) and how amazing they were when another product came to mind.

My BF, Jodi sent me these Muslin Blankets for Track and they are A-mazing.  One blanket many uses, or as one of my bosses says at work "many cultures, one heart" (he's a strange guy) (he's different unique).  Ok, so I'm at the park the other day and I need to nurse T, but I forgot my cover.  My options are drag G from the "swide", pack up our lunches and head home, freestyle nurse (not my thing) or tie one of these bad boys around my neck as a cover...genius.  They are super thin and easy to maneuver.  I also use them as burp clothes, blankets, swaddles, paci holders, capes for my big, dish towels, napkins (only on occasion), drape to cover baby so little old ladies (or the foreign persuasion) don't touch or breath on him in the store, spin them up and pop the dog for lurking in the kitchen, forts for G, the list goes on and on.  I'm trying to figure out how to wear thema s pants!

All this to say, if any of you 14 followers (actually 13, b/c Nanny K follows twice some how) , need a baby gift for an expecting mom - this is the one thing I don't want to live without (and my bible, and husband, blah blah).  You can pick them up at any lame baby store or Target or probably anywhere.  I think they have multiple other products I would love to try.  So Adian and Anais you could be follower 15 and 16 on my widely popular blog and you could send me stuff and I could do reviews for you (all positive of course). 

These blankets are only second to my sacred Wubba Nub, which I wish I had 20 more of.  Never fails, we trapse all over the house hunting for this thing, while T exercises his speech.

Ok - that's it, boring post today.  Maybe b/c I have walked away from my computer 6 times to tell G in a very stern voice to "Go To Sleep", to which he then will make his list of demands..."little puppy?, blue blankie?, drink?, light on?, special song?, book?" - stalling much my son?

Anywho, Let's hear it for my BF Jodi and her great gift of gifting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment