Wednesday, September 28, 2011

EX-CUSE- Me...

So, I am talking to Graham this morning about picking up his room...you know standard stuff "we pick up one toy before we get out another, we pick your animals and blankies up off the floor, b/c mama doesnt mop enough ever and the floor is gross, etc."

I walk out to get the Mister Man's his morning tea and return to see his room "cleaned up".

His typical "check out what I did face". 

Apparently, I did not set the appropriate parameters for where one should put said animals when you pick them up off the floor.  Maybe he needs more space for his "guys".  He was very proud of himself, and I was too.  Come on that's funny.


If you were wondering the way to my child's heart it is by way of Haircut, Regular Puppy, V-Neck Puppy, Mommies Puppy and Blue Blankie (all names chosen by my husband of course - even stuffed animals don't get serious names like Charlie or Stewart - Haircut and V-Neck only around here).

Let's Hear it for my Baby, Let's Hear it for my Man. 
(singing medium to high volume- regular style)

No comments:

Post a Comment