Friday, September 23, 2011

Just the two of us...

We are really making progress in the Hummer household.  Seriously, to all Hummel's reading my blog - don't you ever think it would be pretty killer if our last name was Hummer?


Dear Cooking Lightly,

Please resubmit your glorious offer for me to spend my money on you for recipes I likely won't make and this time spell my name correctly and you might have a chance.

Sincerely,
Tara Dawnasaurous Hummer

PS.  Also, you would have a better chance if you threw a nickle in the envelope like some solicitors.  I like the extra nickle technique.

Side note:  Do I need some hand lotion or what?  Ick. 

Graham on the other hand thinks, Hummel is a great last name.
(so smart - says his mom)

Ok - Back to getting somewhere. 

Pictured above:  G kindly giving T his Paci.  Success!

This is after I had to tell Graham that Track can not have chips, tea, or an orange.  All of which he was holding up to his mouth.  He looked at me like, well what can I give him?  Good question - panic setting in.  Then I intelligently explained that Track can only have milk, (BACKFIRE - in multiple ways) to which Graham went to the fridge and brought Track the carton of milk.  Hmmm - so again I am left to explain what kind of milk Track can have (no thank you/ not today - time for a distraction).  Me:  "hey, why don't you give Track his Paci?"  Ta Da - Parenting at it's finest.  PROGRESS!

I later ask my husband what I should say to G when he asks "what's that?" 1000 times in the 20 minutes I am feeding T.  To which, he had ridiculous creative responses, that can not be written on my blog.  Thanks a lot honey!  Very similar to the "let's name our child convo"...ok I'll go first....

T: Cooper
M:  Mustang
T:  That's dumb, Levi
M:  Bugatti
T:  Come on, seriously...Houston
M:  Lamborghini
T:  Ok, I'm done - I'll name him myself....UGH.
M:  Bahahahahah

Ok, Time to hit the shower for the 2nd time this week.

Let's Hear it for Grandmom.
(who has given me a break by taking  my big)

No comments:

Post a Comment