Thursday, September 22, 2011

My kids have cute smiles...

I am so lucky to have two little men in my house that have bright smiles and need lots of love.  I am blessed that they are healthy and that I was chosen to have these two specific guys.  I am thankful that the Lord will not give me more than I can handle and that he has the power to grant me the patience to care for them and that his mercy is new EVERY morning.

I am trying to remind myself of these truths on a day I feel like I said more "no's" than "yes's".  In this week that my husband has been gone more than he has been home.  When I am getting up to nurse a baby three times a night.  And when I think to myself mid day "how many crying kids are in here", it feels like 25, even though it is only two and can I please just take a shower?

My first born - Graham Asher

The new baby of the house - Track Noah

I love these boys, it's been a long day and I am tired.  Good thing we all get a fresh start in the morning.  As Graham would say "cheers to the morning".

Let's Hear it for the Boyz.

No comments:

Post a Comment