Friday, September 16, 2011

Coming Around...

I noticed that Graham was taking a bigger (than none) interest in Track in the last few days.  Meaning he hasn't been telling him to "move" or "baby nite nite" (in his most loving tone).  In fact, when he wakes up he asks for the baby and when someone else holds Track, Graham freaks a little.

So when I was putting him down for a nap I asked Graham if he wanted to "see".  He said "OK" (close to yes), so I pulled out this cute red stool (my mom got me for Christmas, that Mike seems to think might kill Graham - surely it won't kill him) to let him take a peek.


He even patted the baby (less hard than normal).  He did proceed to ask me if he could get "in", to which I said no this bed it for Track.  Then he gave me the sneaky face about 5 more times and said "for Track?".  Yes Bubba, for Track.


I think this is the beginning of a budding friendship or a big fight to keep him from swinging a long femur on over and hopping in (whatev).  Maybe he just needed to be able to "see" what was going on to love his little brother. 

Score:  Ma Ma one - Graham zero.

In other news, we have a first in our house.

"Hey guys, it's my first time to wear pants - EVER." 
Rejoice in the small things, some people probably CAN'T wear pants.

Let's Hear it for New Tricks.
(and cool enough weather to wear pants)

Side note:  I put a long sleeve shirt on G this morning and he was convinced the long sleeves were "hurting" him and he wanted if "off, pweeze".  To which I agreed, the sleeves were probably attacking him, so off it came and on with the short sleeves.  Picking my battles - what a nice ma ma I am.  I then reminded him how nice I was, and he looked at my like, "let's just do this short sleeve thing mam so I can get on with my day- Thank you".

1 comment:

  1. Knowing the Hummel way, this may be the first and last time T wears pants. Let's Hear It For Your Diapers and Socks Only Babies!

    ReplyDelete