Sunday, September 11, 2011

Who could resist...

Here is Graham asking me for the 120th time to watch the "Unkey Moobee" while I am feeding Track.  To which I said...


Sure Bubba I would absolutely love to watch Curious George feed Bill's Bunnies the carrot he grew.  Since we have 20 episodes on the DVR, but he only wants to watch the one with the rabbits (not the puppy - he makes sure to remind me), over and over again.  If you were wondering my favorite part of the 15 minute "moobee" (that I have seen at least 25 times in 3 weeks) is when George and Bill (George's country neighbor) are searching for the rabbits and calling their names...Whitey, Blackie (racist much Bill?), Big Ears (Rude), Herbert Naninger (What?)...to which I usually hear Mike from our room say...did he just call someone "Pervert Manager"?  Hilarious.

This is what Graham looked like when I said YES.
Who could resist the request?  Not me.

Let's Hear it for the Pervert Manager. 
Someone has to manage them...

1 comment:

  1. you guys are too cute and funny. loving all the updates :)

    ReplyDelete