Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Caught you...

I was wondering why  you were having such a hard time taking a nap today.  So per the usual stern warning, I came in to take away your "puppies, haircut, blankie, little puppy and all other un-named animals" and this is what you were doing.  Just taking it easy, leaning back with a cold drink and holding court with your guys.  Upon entering the room you looked at me like, "what? and then proceeded to say hi ma ma, da da at work?"

I promptly sequestered all before mentioned animals, put the windows on lock down, last called your sippy cup and off to night night you went.

What a creative and self-entertaining little man you are.

And if you are wondering what the other baby in the house is up to...
Sweeping, sweeping and more sweeping.

  Although, he did take a break from sleeping today to spit up down my side and pee on my stomach while feeding him.  I also accidentally wiped with half wipe half hand at 3am last night this morning and proceeded to have infant mustard poop on my fingers.  So, with my current run rate on showering every two days...I am looking and smelling good.  Want to come over?

Let's Hear it for My Baby, Let's Hear it for My Little Man.

2 comments: