Friday, May 11, 2012

Flight home

We made it to the airport, parked the rental car, took a shuttle, checked bags, rode elevators, got yelled at by a security checker for leaving a jacket in the bin, arrived at the gate approximately 1 minute before the plane boarded and then ran back out to try and find something for dinner so everyone wouldn't melt down.  Phew...S T R E S S E D

Whatev, we made it....Hummel family of 4...

This flight was at the end of a no nap day, so everyone needed serious distractions...
warning: good parenting below.
G can read...didn't know?

T enjoying some Praise Baby on repeat.

Time for teething biscuits for everyone.

And then the last straw broke...nursing on the plane.  These are nursing legs if I have ever seen them.  Fully extended and pressing on anything so as to not lay still.  Mike and I calculated how many times I fed T on this trip, in a car on a mountain at a museum...whatever it takes...approximately 1200 times.  Sometimes I feel like all I do is feed this child.  Regardless, I LOVE nursing legs!

Let's Hear it for Surviving this Flight

1 comment:

  1. HIGH FIVE! Great job, mama. You should have seen me nursing a 22-month-old on our flight, trying not to flash my goods to everyone on board. Interesting. And I let LB watch Finding Nemo 4 times yesterday, so no judgment here :)

    ReplyDelete