Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lurve...

Remember this bag that I wrote about in December?  Apparently, It was not sufficient enough hint for the hubs to purchase it for me...also it was $500 that probably had something to do with it.  It is 5 months later and I still DREAM about this particular bag.  Well, the other day I was doing some online shopping and the stars A L I G N E D.  I was just about to purchase a used one on Craigslist for $175, but I needed to ask my friend Betsy if it wolud be ok if we had exact matching bags (if your wondering she said she would be honored or something like that).  So I text her, she tells me she is just about to walk into da club and she will come up to my office (coincidence, I think not).  Then it happened....Diaper Bag MIRACLE.  She had just gotten a text about a Kate Spade super secret sale (in the form of an email to likely thousands of people).  We pull it up and MY bag pulls up for $189, but it is even better than the one I was in love with.  Here is is....it is perfect for me.  I called Mike he said YES and 5 days later here it is.

Coral and Khaki with a Navy inside.

Kels modeling my new purchase in my office, where the MIRACLE occurred.

I took this to eat last night and fit two sippy cups without spilling, a binder, toys, diapers and I even think my bible was in there.  I LOVE it.  I am completely hands free.  This is a life changer.

Lets Hear it for MIRACLES

No comments:

Post a Comment