Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Time...

Mike and I took the boys to eat at Twisted Root this weekend.  I had their Western Burger and I can't stop thinking about how good it was.  Typically, I add mustard and ketchup and my burgers are fairly standard, but this time I let the burger speak for itself -  jalapenos, bacon, cheddar and onion strings.  I am so grown up.  Afterward, we headed right outside to a little fountain that we have let G play in before.  We were shocked to find that Track is a total water baby.  Graham loves the IDEA of water, but full submersion is not his cup of tea - I'm kind of with him.  G ran all over the place and Track crawled right over the water.


Poor G - he is super light sensitive, but doesn't love having sunglasses on.  This is definitely my child...I can barely open my eyes outside with out shades on.





Let's Hear it for our 1st Water Adventure of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment