Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top 5 gifts to give...

Here I am posting about something other than my darling children.  Everyone is looking for the perfect gift this Christmas.  I LOVE to give gifts, so here are a few I have given or you  might get from me for Christmas.  Sorry about ruining the surprise in advance.

1.  For the mom of wee ones in your life. Purchased on Etsy ($3.95).

2.  For the above said wee ones...they are rubber name tags that go on sippy cups and thermi's.  These say Track Hummel...I couldn't get them for everyone else and not my own boy.
($10.00 on inchbug webby)

3.  For the workout enthusiast.  I gave these, New Balance Nimbus tennies, to all the Directors at TELOS - where I work yo - (www.telosfitnesscenter.com) from my boos.  Notice mine, ready for their workout amongst my work bag and mingling with my pump.  These have already been a great help in my "On Demand" living room A** and Abs workout (ridiculous name) - it was a pretty good tv workout actually.  It promised a flat stomach and a nice round rumpis and when I asked Mike he said it showed, so there you go - a free workout tip "On Demand with At&T Uverse".  No one tell my work friends I am working out at home instead of at da club.  Whoopsies.  Anywho, I also gave these kicks to my hubs for his birthday.  They were a big hit all around.
 ($99.00 on NB.com)

4.  For the snuggly man in your life, you know like Dr. Harper, John Aquirre, or even a Kark Karpenter.  I know what you are wondering right now, and yes that is Mike in the above picture.  Handsome huh?  These are the most comfortable pants (Formula Pant) EVER from lululemon.  Be ready to pay the price, but they are worth every penny.  I am pretty sure I am getting gifted the girl version from Mike for Christmas.  I hope he gives them to me while shirtless/ shoeless and flexing.  I know honey, you don't have to flex to see your muscles.  I'm so LUCKY.  ($88.00 at lulu in the Galleria or webby)

For the mom of two young boys (2 and 4 months) who writes this blog.  Wait, what?  Who wrote that?  A trendy Kate Spade diaper bag found at Buy Buy Baby on the Dallas Tollway across from the club.  Wait a minute that sounds like SOMEONE should gift that to me!  Honey - Be ready to seriously shell out for this guy, but isn't it soooo cute.  All jokes are a half truth. ($400 at Baby Store - use the 20% coupon).  You always say "everything is cheaper online" - prove it PLEASE.

5.  Ok and my last item, is this initial mug from Anthropologie.  My sister in law gave me this one and I LOVE it, use it every day - I could have at least washed it before I took it's picture...that's good blogging.  Most of my girlfriends are getting this and if you don't I' m sure I got you something else bad A.  C & J don't rush out and buy this for yourself  b/c of it's cameo on my blog.  This is not only a Christmas mug, but a birthday surprise also.
($8.00 at Athro (although I paid $80 for each of yours))

Anthropologie, "I think I love you, so what I am I so afraid of...I'm afraid that I'm not sure of, a love there is no cure for...".  I think you need to be over 50 to remember this song, it must have been one of my parents favorites, b/c I grew up listening to it.  I think it is that family with turtle shell looking hair...The Partridge Family, yes thats it.  Amazing.

Well there you have it...a blog with no pics of the boyz and ruining everyones Christmas.  This should really increase my followership.

In all seriousness, I LOVE buying gifts for people as "thank you's" or "thinking of you's" here and there.  Anyone have any great little gifty ideas I can steal?  Leave me a comment so I can stock my closet.

Let's Hear it for Giftedness (pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment