Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Twas the night before Christmas,

When all through the house, both the creatures were stirring, not anything like a mouse.

The stockings were leaned against the tv cabinet with flare.
In hopes that Baby Gheezus would soon be there.

Well, Baby Gheezus didn't come on Christmas morning - maybe he got tired of waiting on my teenage two year old to wake up....8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, that's right friends Graham did not get up until I woke him up at 11:15am.  He had a late night on Christmas Eve and was getting some serious make up sleep.  In fact, by the time he woke up Track had already been up, eaten and back down TWICE.  So we celebrated Christmas morning on an individual basis.

T at 9am
Not looking like the Baby Einstein teether is a hit - RUDE.

G at 11:30ish.

 The biggest hit of G's stocking....Sandra Boynton "Doggies".

Dear Mrs Boynton,
Could you write a bible study next?  I have all of  your 50 children's book memorized and could use something more challenging.  You are a genius and if I could learn Scripture the way I learn about Hippos Going Berserk I would be in business. 
Sincerely,
G & T Unit's Mama

Here is what our abode looked like after Christmas morning...Whoa.  I hope Santa Baby Mike cleans all this up while I take a snooze.
If you are wondering who was lucky enough to get a load of laundry for Christmas...it twas me.  No rest for the laundry fairy.

Here's to Christmas morning, a messy house and two joyful babies. 

Let's here is for a full heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment