Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Rap Up...

Ha - I wish wrap could always be spelled like rapping. Anywho.

What's better than some little people eating a meal together.  This was hilarious, I kept looking over and Willa would push the table into Graham's chest and he would sit there and take it like a man.  My sweet docile child.  The kids did great at the tiny table - I was nervous - and then very impressed with both Willa and Graham Bo.

I made apple pie in this vintage pie plate.  I found the same pie plate, at a antique store, that my dad always used growing up, so when I make pies I think of him and the sunset (just kidding about the sunset).  I think it is so cute/ charming/ sentimental to me that I might hang it up in the dining room.  Stay close to your computer/ phone for updates in case I do - really interesting material/ content I don't want you to miss.

Note to self:  Next year add double the apples....it lacked some height and umph.

Side note:  I am sitting in my dining room and some guy just speed walked (for exercise - very funny) by my house and locked eyes with me for 30 seconds while he walked by.  It was like neither of us knew what to do or how to break the stare (because he was a dude speed walking and because he was creepin on my environment by checking out my house)...weird and the downfall of a big bay window.

I am thankful for so many things this year, honestly mostly my husband and babies.  I wish I would have had children earlier so I could maximize the time/ body continuum and have 20 or so.  More importantly Graham was able to say what he is thankful for.

The list normally went like this...
1.  TURKEYS!!! (said with this much enthusiasm)
2.  Puppies
3. Central Market (huh?)
4.  Windows
5.  Mama

I tried to convince him multiple times to add Jesus, Dada, Track, Grandmom....but usually the most enthusiasm and thought was spent on being thankful for TURKEYS.  Very amusing.  Below is a video of a few things he was thankful for one afternoon over lunch.

 

Let's Hear it for the WINDOWS

No comments:

Post a Comment