Friday, December 9, 2011

Mondays...

My DEER (reindeer car shoutOUT) friend Kelsey seems to think that I should start posting about something other than my kids.  Disclaimer:  She LOVES my kids, but was giving me her two cents about gaining more blog followers.  To which I say to my husband..."I have three new followers since I started this thing in 2010, that's PRETTY good".  So I thought I would do a very interesting post about "working" from home on Mondays.
My mother in law keeps G on  Monday's, so it is just me an the T'ster.  My boos lets me work from home on Monday's now so I can be with the boys or just T for now.  I'm not sure if working from home will work out or if it will be too challenging.  Below is what I got done this Monday...



PHOTO SHOOT WITH T!!!  I also drank some coffee, wrapped a gift, started pulled pork in the crock pot and did some laundry.

Nope not too challenging.  I bet after reading my blog my boos will let me work from home everyday!  Call me.  I also bet my blog followers will sky rocket from this post.  Thanks for the tip Kels.

Let's Hear It For "Working".
In case anyone from work is reading this, I actually did get 4 hours of "work" done...thank you.  Just kidding about the "  ".  I am thankful to have my job and the flexibilty to work while having two wee ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm...a post about something other than your kids with 3 pictures of T. Weird.

    ReplyDelete