Thursday, December 22, 2011

Is it possible...

for all of my kids to be this cute.  I mean I think it is just me, because they are mine - but I think everyday...these GUYS are adorable.


Also, is it possible that Graham and Graham's Dad pick the best names for his "guys".   Meet "Black Kelsey".  She's HUGE, remember we are trying to make room in our house not fill it up. 

Story goes that Mike took both boys to Target and Graham got a hold of this puppy and hugged his neck so hard and wouldn't let go.  Then all the ladies in Target started talking about how cute he was, and ba da bing ba da boom...welcome Black Kelsey to the family for full price.  Softie.

We asked Graham what he wanted to name the GIANT puppy and Kelsey happened to be coming over to watch the boys for me and presto...Black Kelsey was born.  Amazing.


Let's Hear it for Black Kelsey.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this not the highest honor one can receive?

    P.S. It's not just you. Your boyz are adorable. I love them.

    ReplyDelete