Thursday, December 1, 2011

Airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars....

I could really use  wish right now, wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...(Did I leave off 20"wishes right now?").

G has always loved a good flight.
Short Flight 2010 - modified & nakey version. 

International Flight 2011.  Oh yeah - full on leg/feet combo airplane.

PS.  I tried to do this myself with Graham and I am so inflexible that I can't even bend my hammies enough to get him on my feet.  Embarrassing.  What is wrong with me?  So I quickly distracted with some "Hey G, want to jump on the bed or watch a monkey moobee?" - good parenting.

Who's going to airplane me? 
(said in sad droopy puppy dog voice).

Let's Hear it for the Boyz and Let's Hear it for their Dad (in an octave too high for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment