Friday, December 30, 2011

Mega Babies

I had to break down and buy T a new swaddle.  He is TOO BIG for his fleece LARGE swaddle.  It has gotten to the point that he breaks his arms out and we find the "wings" around his head....dangerous?  Another example of good parenting!

So all of my friends (aka Internet reviews) swear by the Woombie.  Here it is.  Check out the bottom right corner...I had to buy the "Mega Baby" size.  Either T is huge or most people have stopped swaddling their 4 month olds.  Why do I have such a hard time getting my kids to sleep without the swaddle, we had the same battle with G?  Oh well, no worries - b/c someone out there has the same issue and made a swaddle for the mega baby - thank you!


Look happy?  He HATES it - HA! 

Speaking of Mega Babies.


We borrowed one exersaucer from our neighbor and then my dad gave us one for Christmas.
Come on...does it get much better than this?  Ridiculous.

Let's Hear it for my Mega Babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment