Monday, December 5, 2011

Surprise for G...

Graham is really into "A,B,C's" right now, so when my sister in law sent me a link to this project in someones blog, I knew it would be a great fit for us.  Also, I had to take down a barn window by G's crib to keep him from swinging it back and forth (stinker) so I have had an open wall that I NEEDED to put something on.  If you have seen my house you know there is no NEED to EVER hang another thing, but who doesn't like just one more decoration!

It's an oil drip pan that he can use to match his letters.  I also hung it high enough that I can use the top part as a bulletin board and update it with whatever we are learning or stick cards/ pictures/ artwork/ and other fun stuff on it.

We told him when he got out of the bath tub that there was a surprise just for him in his room.

Mike could not even get him dressed he was so excited to see what it was.  I mean whats not to like, a huge metal thing with colors and letters and way too much stuff on it.

Matching the letters like a pro.

He LOVES it and it cost me maybe $20 to make.  Also, I used rubber cement on the letters so I can peel them off and put something else up later.

Let's Hear it for Aunt Katie.
(she really knows the way to her nephews heart)

1 comment:

  1. Let's hear it for being crafty! And for my ridiculously intelligent nephew! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete