Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Tradition...

We did make it to MiCocina for our family tradition of special dinner and opening one gift and I am REALLY glad we did.  G and T got so many nice things for Christmas it was nice to start the holiday off with a gift just from mama and dada - and we in true form, hit it out of the park!

Another great picture of our family of four...taken by none other than me before we headed out.  My services are always available if you LOVE my work.

Whoa - G that is a big kisser!

Graham was AMAZING at dinner.  He spent the whole time putting chips into the marketing stand up deal on the table and dumping them out, repeat process.  Track was tired and having a hard time falling asleep, so we got home and put him right down.  No opening festivities for him this year!

Time to open ONE present.  We told Graham all night that he was getting to open a gift and that we were celebrating Gheezus.  We thought he might be too tired when we got home, but he went straight for the tree.  Here is what he got...
This is what you get when you ask G to smile.  Weird, but oddly adorable.


His very first wooden train set.  He is in LOVE.

Kels - thank you for watching my guys so Mike and I could go and pick this out together! 

Let's Hear it for the boy, Let's Hear it for my tiny Man's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment