Monday, March 12, 2012

Abraham & Issac...

This morning at breakfast Graham and I were reading his Storybook Bible and he again found the story of Abraham and Issac and asked me to tell him the story.  So I tell him about God asking Abraham to "give" Him his son, and faithfully he marches him up the mountain and gets him ready to "give" to God, but God says STOP, etc.
Well, today Graham looked right at me and said..."Mama, change his diaper?"

Pfffftttt.  It kind of does kind of look like a changing table instead of a sacrifice situation. 

Let's Hear it for 2 Year Olds.

2 comments:

  1. HYSTERICAL! I LOVE that Bible. The illustrations are great. I want to read it more than the regular Bible, do you think that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first got it I read it ( for the sake of g of course) as my quiet time.

    ReplyDelete