Friday, March 9, 2012

Green smoothie...

This is the day that the Lord has made (and Graham ate vegetables). 
We will REJOICE and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24

I was feeling adventurous today and my dear friend Christine posted her favorite "green" smoothie recipe on her blog (here), so I thought I would try it.  Of course, G wanted to help me (as with every project I do), so up on the counter he went...he squeezed the oranges and lemons, dropped in the ice, tossed in the spinach and celery, sprinkled the cinnamon and ginger, cracked (aka. crushed) the egg, and  squeezed the honey .



Time to give it a try. 
I'm pretty sure at this point that G will take one sip of this and say "don wike it".

but to my surprise he WIKED it. 

This is more vegetables than he has eaten in his entire life.
After T woke up, off we went to "Hobby Hobby" to pick up some special "Smoothie Straws".   

We got home with them and Graham wanted to make another smoothie...to which I said SURE.  Two green smoothies in one day - I am feeling like Mother of the Year

PS.  The service at Hobby Lobby is TERRIBLE...I mean SO SO SO bad.  Every time I go there I wait in a 5 cart deep line for 10-20 minutes or more while at least 2 Hobby Lobby employees stand around and refuse to open another check out lane.  The best part about Hobby Lobby today was when it was our turn to pay, Graham told the lady that he had pooped.  She had trouble hearing him and asked him to repeat it, which again he said " I POOPING".  NO HE WASN'T...I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE SAID THAT.

Let's Hear it for Special Poop Straws

No comments:

Post a Comment