Sunday, March 25, 2012

Walk...

Mike met me and the boys at Cottonwood Park on Friday after work.  We fed the ducks (to which against hey were not hungry).  We saved some kids from impending doom (they were playing with a dead raccoon) to which I ultra mothered them (freaked out a little bit) and let them know the diseases raccoons carry and that they should LEAVE IT ALONE or face death (ok, I didn't really say that - but that would be REALLY funny).

We went to walk home and Mike had been wearing flip flops when we he met us at the park, and no one wants to walk a mile in flip flops. He went directly to his car and pulled out the most successful gift I have EVER given him.  Wool Ugg house shoes.  Good thing it isn't August.  Even if it was Mike would wear these.  I think he has even worn these to church (probably not on a Sunday, but I wouldn't put that past him).


So if you are looking for a gift for the Mister in your life - Ugg House Shoes - worth every penny ($100).  I mean they go every where with Mike...obviously, they were in his car?  Also, they are two years old and he wears them EVERY DAY and they are holding up great.


Let's Hear it for All Purpose House Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment