Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Easter fun...

On the "pooping" trip to "Hobby Hobby" G saw all of the Easter stuff out and he became fixated on his extreme LOVE of Easter Eggs.  He talked about Easter Eggs all the way home and then we read books with Easter Eggs in them before "night night".  I told him we could get the eggs out of the garage after nap time and we would play with them.  I thought he would for sure forget and I was thinking about not opening the "Easter" box until a few weeks closer to the actual date, but I got a second wind of energy and fished the box out while he was still sleeping.  I took his favorite ABC puzzle and filled the eggs with letters and hid them around the house all in a matter of 3 minutes.

I heard him start talking, more specifically I heard a faint "mommy, come get me" - so I opened the door and the first words out of his mouth were "Easter Eggs?".

I told him I had a special surprise for him.

Here he is waiting on his surprise.  Isn't he so cute when he wakes up.

He noticed the eggs right away and I couldn't really get him to settle down.  You would have thought it was Benjamin's on the floor.




We did this over and over again for at least an hour.  Boy am I glad I got them out of the garage!

Let's Hear it for Something Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment