Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rip 60: Week One CHECK

5 days down...now two days of rest and then a new cd.  Today I knocked out my workout with Graham, while Track slept...it was hilarious.
He kept repeating the guy saying "Ok, now ready".  He also asked me one million times if this was mommies Dee Vee Dee Vee and if it was his turn yet.

Here's what he did when it was his turn.

During any cardio portion he ran circles around me.  I think laughing at him might have been a better workout than my actual DVDV - ha.

Finished my workout with both babies up.  I'm so glad I was able to get it done.

All in all it was a great 5 workouts.  Honestly I was worn out and a little sore after the first two days, but then with workouts 3, 4, and 5 I was a pro.  I am READY to change to a new cd and see what comes next.  I'm not sure that I look different in a week, but I feel good and it has been such a relief to be able to work out at home and not pack up both the babies.

Ready for week 2 and another week of working out at home.

Let's Hear it for My Two Biggest Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment