Monday, March 26, 2012

Pan, Pan, Pan....PAN

Ok, here is something else that you HAVE to own - all credit to the Lord or actually my friend Christine.  Did you know that if you cook with Tephlon that if you scratch it, which I can't seem NOT to do, that when you heat it up it is toxic to your food?  Or at least that is what the most current research is saying.  Kind of like putting plastic in the dishwasher and it
leeching. 
Ok, so after a year or so of reading about how toxic it is, trying ceramic, and stainless steel (with no luck, because everything sticks to them)...I finally put in our budget to buy a Mercola pan which was going to cost us a fortune.  At this Hummel house we make no less that a half dozen eggs a day, so I NEEDED a pan to not make me die, and that I didn't cuss every time I needed to wash it.  Enter Christine Bailey...she posted about the below pan, for about $40.00 (which is a complete steal).  This is the deal...it is eco friendly, DOES NOT STICK (I mean literally NOTHING sticks to it) and I don't even need to use butter or oil.  It's super easy to clean, it will NOT scratch, oh and it is really pretty  -RED - I think it is ceramic.  It's pretty much amazing.  This might be my new "go to" gift for my girlfriends/ moms.



It must be good luck - Twins...I wish I was having twins (if I were pregnant and I'm not).

Order here...http://www.bialettishop.com/

Wondering if I get a kick back?  I WISH.  How do you make that work?

This is a MUST HAVE in your kitchen.  I promise you will LOVE it.

Let's Hear it for CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY

No comments:

Post a Comment