Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Anywhere Chair...

All of G's little friends have this "Anywhere Chair" from Pottery Barn.  Every time we are around this chair Graham seems get all kinds of crazy.  Sitting in it, jumping on it, pulling it around the house.  I mean he REALLY loves these things.  Well, it just so happens we were at Mike's uncles house and they had an Anywhere Chair for their now Senior in High School.  I mentioned how much G LOVED them and they said we could have theirs.  I thought...THIS IS AMAZING.  Then Jeff's sweet wife Paige asked if she could buy us the cover (for no good reason) - I told her she did not need to do that and she said "please don't insult me".  How nice is that?  THANK YOU Paige - you are so kind and the best gift giver EVER (see tiny Northface posts). 

The cover just came in yesterday and look how excited this little man is.


He calls it his "special chair".  He informed me yesterday that he was planning on sleeping in the special chair for nap time.
To which I told him he could sleep in it, if he stayed really still and kept his eyes closed.

Needless to say, he was not able to keep up his end of the bargain.  So we settled for letting him drag it to the "wiving woom", after nap time, to watch a monkey movie. 
Check out that hair.

Let's Hear it for Really Kind and Great Gift Givers

No comments:

Post a Comment