Monday, March 5, 2012

Ripped 60...

I decided I needed a workout video for the days I can't seem to get it done at da club.  I know I work at a health club, so this shouldn't be an issue, but it somehow ALWAYS is.  So, I was talking about which one to get with the hubs and then all the sudden a handsome, tan man (Free Motion (Exercise Equipment) Vendor - Mike Pasquale) shows up in my office with a box in hand.  Incredible timing - YES YES YES!
Let me introduce you to Ripped 60...don don DONNN. 
Concept:  60 days of working out and changing it up, should make me "Ripped".
Perfect flash placement - as to not make anyone stumble - or amazing photography skillz.  Jillian Michaels, go have some babies and then let me know how "Ripped 60" you really are.

Day 1:  Awakening my body, or something like that.  It was GREAT.  I was able to do all of the exercises, it was mixed cardio and weight training using the bands over a doorway.
My picture taking skillz keep getting better and better.  This is my before 60 days photo.  This way at 60 days I can tan, shower, wear makeup and a swimsuit (please stay close to your computers) and you will all think I am EXTRA Ripped 60, because my before picture is so bad.  Good thinking, huh?  I wanted to show my bicep, because it could use some pumping up.  The rest of me is fine amazing, it's really just my biceps - eh hum.
Worn out.
Just kidding...It was a good workout and it did awaken my bod, but not so hard that I had to lean against the door - yet.
This is my calender to show that I checked off today.  Uh, Ripped 60 - How did you know I LOVE to check things off a list? - THANK YOU.  Mental note:  clean the fridge off - pretty sure I could put the Christmas Reindeer Feet away.
The best part about this whole experience is I did it all while this guy snoozed it up and my big guy was at grandmom's.

Mike P.-  Thank you for always taking care of me!
Justin Hobbs - I challenge you to a shred off.

Let's Hear it Tillian Hummels

2 comments:

  1. You're already an after picture! You don't have anything to shred! I am a perfect before picture though! I actually sell my before pic to all workout videos! So, not sure how you can challenge me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, arent you nice. I may be small, but I'm pretty soft. Let the shredding begin.

    ReplyDelete