Thursday, February 2, 2012

God's Promise...

Graham STILL loves talking about Noah and the Ark and since he has the story down pretty good, we moved on to the rainbow, which honestly he thinks is lame in comparison to talking about the animals getting on and off the boat!  Anyway, so we have been talking about the promise and the rainbow, so I decided to make it more interesting we would use bath colors.  Before you start in on....I can't believe YOU did that!...there are so many chemicals in those, they aren't organic, blah blah.  I KNOW!  So I made my own....just kidding (I should have done that), I bought the Crayola ones and decided it was a one time - 6 bath thing, so see I AM FLEXIBLE

(ps. again this was NOT my fun/ creative idea (they never are) I stole it from another blog.  She used them to teach colors, which G knows, so I modified it to be about the rainbow - smart, huh?).

Red (er...kinda pink?)

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Ok, so here's a piece of info you can know about me...I have NO IDEA what color indigo is?  I looked it up and its some form of blue, which seems silly to me - b/c BLUE is already in the rainbow, so I omitted it....Good parenting.

and
Violet

Ta Da...Now who wants the rest of these things, because my husband might lose it if I subject his skin to any more for the sake of some pictures and fun and I AGREE.

Wondering what T was doing during all the fun.  Just being our bathroom Robin (like Batman and Robin) and kickin it in the Johnny Jump Up.

Let's Hear it for a Little Less Control

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea. Remind me when I have kids, k? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete