Sunday, February 26, 2012

Twins?


This is Graham's first real friend, Brynn.  Her mom and I are great friends, so I called at the last minute and asked if I could take Brynn to the park with us.   They chatted about pancakes, eggs, hot dogs and soccer on the walk over.  When we got there I fought the temptation of telling everyone they were all three mine...a 3 year old, 2 year old and a 6 month old.  I mean, they all looked related and women kept asking me if Graham and Brynn were twins.

Mike and I don't have twins that run in our families, but there are times like these that I would love twins.  Crazy?  Maybe.

Let's Hear it for Twins

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging that hook'em horns...woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave-

    Thanks for reading my blog. My husband has nothing but great things to say about you. Graham is just a baby- that's def not a hook em sign, he was probably using advance sign language to educate his friend on park etiquette. Far too advanced to be a t-sip. Whoop.

    ReplyDelete