Monday, February 6, 2012

This is interesting...

Ok.  So you all likely saw the singles posts I did for Kelsey and Jeni D.  Many of you have asked what the deal was...well, a friend of mine sent me a blog that was fun and I randomly starting following.  http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ 

Ok, so Kelly does a feature on her blog called "show me your singles", so I posted my single friends on my blog and linked them to hers.  So her blog had a list of 250 single people on it with tiny tag lines and anyone could go click on them and jump to other peoples blogs to look at the "singles".  With me?

Check out how many page views my friends got.  Granted I don't think we have a love connection (this time), but it was still fun to do. 

Thanks Jeni and Kelsey for being such good sports.


Pretty sure Kelsey got so many page views because the tag line I wrote said (Red Hair) and GIANT teeth.  Bahahahaha

Ok - now you know.

Let's Hear it for Giant Teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment