Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kelsey in Dallas, 25, (Red Hair), Giant Teeth

I'm participating in Kellys Korner "Show Me You Life - Singles Friday Blog Posting".  Single (Christian) Dudes - STOP HERE - Kelsey is the one for you...I can feel it.
Let me introduce you to Kelsey.  We have worked together, at TELOS Fitness Center, for three years and she has become one of my dearest friends.  Let me tell you some things about Kels that I admire...
 
1.  She's a Believer, loves Jesus - but she's still cool
2.  She is 25, Red Curly Hair and she's pretty...enough said?
3.  She's down for whatever (adventurous) - you could call her at 3am to say "let's go to the movies" and she would say "well, I'm not doing anything, ill find one that's open?".
4.  She LOVES my babies well and it stirs my heart to hear my two year old ask for her
5.  She played Soccer at UT and I think she was good (impressive, right?) - don't be intimidated she HATES working out)
6.  She's FUNNY - like belly laugh funny
7.  She's Loyal, Helpful, Independent, Witty, Fun and Smart - did I mention FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY
 
Profesh Kels (this is our work head shot)
This is her "sales face"..you buyin? -  I am.
Soccer anyone?  She's really doing stuff here.
Imitating a picture I sent her of my 5 month old.  Notice her giant PERFECT teeth.
Ok, were outta here.

Comment below.  Thank you and this will be the best decision you have EVER made. 
I guarantee it!

Let's Hear it for ALL THE SINGLE LADIES (well really just Kels)

4 comments:

  1. I just met Kelsey today...but I would have to say t-train (Tara) is right on the money.

    I'm going to call her at 3am just to test your "she's dfw (down for whatever)" theory. :)

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my friend Karl would be a great match With your friend Kelsey. We actually have a mutual friend, Megan, who played soccer at UT. She should email him at Karl.augspurger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! My name is Caroline and I'm writing for my brother-in-law, Ben, who is 29 and lives in Dallas. You can email me at cpfeiffer15@gmail.com and I can give you his contact info! I went to UT and played club soccer and remember watching Kelsey play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    My name is Chris. I am interested in getting to know you. Check out my blog http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete