Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thank you...

I love getting thoughtful gifts. This week Kelsey's mom, Kathy, got me these letters for the boys- just because!  She was also so concerned when my blog went down because she missed seeing my sweet boys.  Kathy has surprised me in the past and when I see the items in my house it always reminds me that someone was thinking about me. So kind. It also frequently reminds me of what a great mom she is, but more importantly (to me at this stage) was when her girls were toddlers.



Kathy-
You inspire me, really. I hope I have the strength to parent wonderful children like you did. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and your interest in my boys - it makes me feel loved.
Thank you.

Girls,
I know you know how great your mom is and when you have babies it will be even more glaring.  So, like I am always telling G "be sweet to your mom" (especially Kels) - parenting is so emotionally involved and your mom is "all in".  You are really blessed.  I hope my boys turn out like y'all.

So, a big rousing applause.

Let's Hear it for Kathy Carpenter.

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking back to see if any single guys are thinking this is one of Kelly's Korner's blogs and commenting "I'd really like to get to know you." That would make my day.

    ReplyDelete