Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Track is 6 months old...

2.21.2012 - Today is Tracks first half birthday.  We celebrated by going to the park and having his first "big" swing experience.


He LOVED it.  Maybe he will be my risk taker (makes this mama nervous already)

Risk or not...we are in LOVE.

Well, we were in love until I decided to go down a really steep slide with G behind me and T strapped on my front.  It apparently terrified us all and I also bumped his head...that's GREAT parenting.

and he's over it.  In LOVE again.

I couldn't hardly get Mister Brother Bear to slow down enough to take a picture...he was ALL OVER THE PLACE.  He has been running on fumes lately, from a little less sleep in the ole Big Boy Bed.  Have I mentioned that I hate change...ugh.

So, Trackster - Happy Half Birthday Big Little Boy.  You can roll like a champ, you have slept through the night the last two nights (it's a start), you love your exersaucer and your jungle, you love to be on your belly with your knees under you like you are going to crawl, you constantly smile, you make raspberries, you take a 3hr morning nap at 10:30a, you love to watch your brother bounce around the house and you complete our family (for now) and most importantly you fill my heart.

Your middle name is Noah, which means "rest", "peace", and "comfort" in Hebrew.  We are finding a rhythm/ peace with two boys and there is more joy than I thought possible in having both of you together.  I pray that you would always find peace, rest and comfort in Christ all your life little man. 

I love you.

Let's Hear it for my second born son.

No comments:

Post a Comment