Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Toast & Taste...

Kels and I have yet another fancy work party coming up - The Toast & Taste of TELOS.  One of our co-workers has been working out non-stop and looks great, so she decided to break out the below 80's/90's throw back dress.  Surprisingly - these are coming back in style.


So, in support of her and all the work she has put in Kels and I are going throw back too!  Ive selected the dresses I think we should wear below.

Kelsey's dress:
I mean, come on - it's totally her color and the big bow - Puuurrrfect.

My dress:
Oh yea - I know you're probably thinking that I am upset that my dress is not as sparkly or lacy or throwback as the others, but I will make do - don't worry about me.

Let's Hear it for ANOTHER fancy party.

No comments:

Post a Comment