Sunday, January 8, 2012

600%...hmmm

Here is your long awaited update on the ole turtle stocking stuffer. 

 Done Done Done DONE....

600%?  I don't think so.  See the packaging below that clearly states the larger the container the bigger the toy will become.  Large container...check!  Bigger turtle...blah.
G was disappointed, but not dejected.  We decided maybe the turtle needed a new friend to help him grow.  Now things are getting really exciting.


G thought adding a duck was a great idea.  We named him Squirty, because that is so sillySide note:  We then proceeded to name the turtle Poop.  We have maybe been watching too much Elmo's Potty Time.
So, here are Squirty and Poop co-mingling, encouraging each other to grow.
I think this is going to be a GIANT success.  Stay tuned for updates.

Look at how big Squirty is already.  Go Squirty it's your birthday, were going to party like its your birthday.

Let's Hear it for Squirty (and Poop).

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm laying in bed having trouble sleeping and while your blog
    is not helping me fall asleep (because it's so funny, of course), this made me laugh extremely hard. In fact, I was laughing so hard at squirty and poop that I think I just woke up my poor husband. Halarious. End of story.

    ReplyDelete