Monday, January 2, 2012

What's up now neighbors...

Mike and I wanted to do something small for our neighbors as a "thank you" for being so kind to us over the years.  Our neighbors love us well, by taking an interest in our sweet boys, repairing our a/c (and anything else broken), looking after our house, babysitting G, returning our puppy when she gets feisty, planning block parties, fixing my hair, coming by to visit, or just sweet hellos.

So to all of our neighbors...

THANK YOU...you are a part of our lives and have made our first home/ community unforgettable.


Dying to know what's in there?  Just some local, organic, unprocessed, unfiltered honey.  Mmmmmm...sound like a weird gift - kind of, but it suits Mike and I well and it's REALLY good. 

 Side note:  My midwife FORCED me to eat spoon fulls while I was in labor with Track (to give me energy/ calories) that I can no longer even smell it, but don't let that stop you from enjoying it - Ha.  Give me a little lot more time to get over my TRAUMATIC delivery and I bet I will be back on the honey bandwagon.

Anywho, we decided to share, on the tag, the verse Graham and I have been focusing on...

"She will bear a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins."  Matthew 1:21

Thank you Jesus, that we can call your our Savior.  Thank you for the blessings of neighbors and a little boy who is open to learning about you at such an early age. 
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday.


Let's Hear it for the Neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment