Saturday, January 14, 2012

Silly & Sweet...

Graham had just drooled on Mike's head for the 1,000th time since his birth, it was a celebration.  At least we have moved on from drool falling in your mouth. GROSS.

Silly & Sweet
 

I LOVE to back pack, front pack, side pack these kids. If G still fit, I would def. still backpack him. I haven't actually tried since T came along, but I wonder if I could fit him in the Ergo on my back - it says up to 40lbs.  I did think while Christmas shopping that I could Ergo G to my back and Bjorn T to my front and run into a not kid friendly store.  I was desperate.  Kelsey talked me out of it at the time, but I am not beyond strapping them both on.  I really have an abnormal love for the baby carrying devices.

Let's Hear it for the Boys.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that Graham's head doesn't go right through the ceiling on Mike's shoulders.

    ReplyDelete