Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kelsey is in the Bible, who knew?


Graham and I were giving our normal "cheers" to mama, "cheers" to dada, "cheers" to track, "cheers" to Jesus, etc one morning, when we stumbled upon Kelsey in the Bible.  I was in the kitchen when G made this discovery and I kept saying, no baby Kelsey is not in the bible - she was at our house last night, but he is definitely not in your bible. 

Then I walked over to see what story he was reading..."The girl no one wanted", well that story could be about Kels....J/K, J/K.

Then, right there on the next page...I see her and exclaim to G...Kelsey IS in the bible.  I mean that is like the spitting image of Kels - AMAZING.
This is actually Rachel above, which was super confusing because G&T's current nanny is Rachel.  Anywho, at least Rachel was not the sister no one wanted, she was the pretty one.  Poor Leah.
 

Let's Hear it for Kelsey, born of Kark of the Bible.

3 comments: