Monday, January 9, 2012

Boo Ya...

I know you are all wondering who the newest residents of Richardson are?...check out page 36 in Richardson Living.  What, What!  It's only the most popular publication of 2012, hello.

Check out those cuties in the middle!  Oh hey, guys...

And Max Rudolph Marshall on the left, that's a great picture...looks like your mama sprung for professional pictures.  Why don't I ever do that?  Put on my to do list....check.

Notice the title, "Future Olympians",  I don't even know what that means in regards to the Richardson Living Magazine, but maybe it's prophetic.  In truth, all I did was email the magazine a picture of my babies.  Kind of nerdy, but nothing better to this mom then her kids in print, even if it IS the local publication.

Let's Hear it Richardson Living.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this and got so excited, ran to serg and said look we have famous neighbors! such a cute picture of them.

    ReplyDelete